Clayton Valley Charter High School Presents
Junior Prom Class of 2018
When: Saturday, March 25, 2017
Where: USS Hornet
707 W. Hornet Ave., Pier 3
Alameda, CA 94501
Time: 7:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m.
Menu: Crepe Action Station and Dessert station (including Milk/White chocolate fountain). Unlimited soda and water
Ticket Sales: February 27th – March 17th, 2017
Online (Webstore) $80.00 w/ASB, $85.00 w/out
Treasurer’s Office $90.00 w/ASB, $95.00 w/out
Tickets are available for purchase on the web store or at the Treasurer’s office during brunch, lunch or after school until 4:00 pm. Please note the price difference. You must bring your parent permission form (and have your approved guest pass, if bringing a guest) to the Treasurer’s Office. If you purchased your ticket on the webstore please bring your receipt to validate your purchase.
- Students who are failing 3 or more classes, off tract in credits for graduations and/or have been suspended during the 2nd semester are unable to attend.
Purchase your ticket by end of school on Friday, March 17th; there will be NO late sales. Tickets are NON-REFUNDABLE!
Parent Permission Forms: EVERY Junior and their parent(s) must complete a permission form and submit it to the Treasurer’s Office when purchasing their ticket.
- Every guest who is NOT a CVCHS Junior needs a guest pass even if they are a CVCHS Student.
- Complete the separate Guest Pass Application available in Student Services and submit it to Student Services for Administration approval and signature.
- Last day to turn in Guest Pass for approval is Thursday, March 16th.
- Please allow 24 hours for guest’s approval and pick up your signed form in Student Services. If your guest is not approved, you will be notified by a CVCHS Administrator.
- You may purchase your guest’s ticket once your guest is approved.
- Final Day to purchase a ticket is Friday, March 17th.
Questions: Contact Marisa Veyna, Treasurer’s Office 925-682-7474 ext. 3163