Recently, and through the Measure C funds, CVCHS was awarded $6.7 million to spend on long-overdue facility improvements. In August, the CVCHS Governing Board voted to approve the improvements listed below. Work has already begun on several of these exciting projects! Additionally, work on a previous Measure C project (building two new Chemistry Labs!) has also begun.
UPDATE: Measure C is well underway at CVCHS!
1. Our new Chemistry Labs will be open for classes at the start of second semester (beginning upon return from Winter Break)
2. Our stadium upgrades will begin during Winter Break as well with the removal and replacement of our field turf and track surfaces. Depending on weather, one or both of these items will be finished soon after Winter Break.
3. All lockers on campus will be repaired, refurbished or replaced if needed. The lockers will also be PAINTED inside and out which hasn't happened in many years. Students will be asked to remove all personal belongings from their lockers prior to Break.
4. This summer we will begin an exciting remodel and upgrade of the entire Gonsalves Stadium entry, concessions, restrooms and storage facilities! Construction plans are being finalized now.
5. Parking area surfacing to help accommodate the many students that drive to CV everyday.
6. Expansion and remodel of our weight room facilities including new equipment.
Additional plans will be revealed as details become available. This is an exciting time for Clayton Valley!
CLAYTON VALLEY CHARTER HIGH SCHOOL--$6.7 MILLION PROJECT LISTTECHNOLOGY
TRACK AND FIELD
PHYSICAL EDUCATION FACILITIES UPGRADES
MULTI-USE ROOM UPGRADE/EXPANSION
ALL-SCHOOL EXTERIOR LIGHTING
NOTE: Major categories are in “Bid Priority Order” while ordering of sub-projects may change based on final costs and timing of available funds.