How to Apply for the 2019 – 2020 Student Parking Permit
- Permit price: $50.00
- Student must have a valid driver’s license to apply for a permit.
- All parking spaces/permits will be randomly assigned to students.
- Seniors - Spaces will be filled until we reach capacity.
- Juniors – If there are available permits they will be assigned via a lottery drawing on Friday, August 2, 2019. You will be notified via email that you will or will not receive a parking permit for the upcoming school year.
- A waitlist will be created for any student who did not receive a permit based on their lottery number.
- Required documentation: You will need your school ID number, driver’s license information, vehicle information (year, make, model, color) license plate number and insurance carrier name and policy number to complete the registration application online.
- Students who do not have a Driver’s license by July 12th, will have the option to apply for free parking at Boatwright Fields once school starts.
Seniors Priority registration May 27th – May 31st.
Juniors registration begins June 3rd .
The final day to apply for a parking permit to be considered in the application pool is Friday, July 12th, 2019. Students must have a current driver’s license to apply.
Please remember that registering your vehicle does not guarantee you a parking permit for the upcoming school year. All students will be notified on Friday, August 2, 2019 via the email you registered with, on whether you will or will not receive a parking permit.
Payment and pick up of the permit will take place during Senior and Junior Walk-Thru on August 5th and 6th . You will have the option to pay on the school’s webstore once you have been notified you have received a parking spot.
Please contact Marisa Veyna, Fiscal Manager at (925) 682-7474 Ext. 3163 or email@example.com with any questions.