CLASS/COURSE LIST FOR FALL 2019 - 2020
**The full schedule with teacher assignments will be available during Walk-Through in August**
Members of our counseling team met with students individually from December through early February of the 2018 – 2019 school year to assist with course selections. During this time, student goals, graduation requirements, and UC/CSU A-G requirements were taken into consideration.
Please look carefully at your class list. If you feel there is an error in the schedule, please complete this Schedule Change Request form and indicate the error. Counselors will review and make verified changes which will then be on the final schedule available at Walk-Through in August.
Please note the following:
- If you are requesting a schedule change due to an error in your class list, you must complete the form by FRIDAY, JULY 26TH, 2019.
- This online form is the only way that you may request a schedule change for the 2019-2020 school year, and it may only be completed once.
- Changes cannot be made for teachers, reordering of periods, or electives.
- Students have been placed in the elective(s) they chose. If the first choice elective was not available then they were placed in an alternate elective course they previously selected.
- The last date to drop a class without it appearing on official transcripts is two weeks from the first day of school.
- Students who drop a class after August 27th will receive a grade of “W/F” (Withdraw/Fail), which calculates into your GPA the same as an “F.”