Class of 2018 presents
“The Great Gatsby”
Saturday, April 21, 2018
San Francisco City Hall
1 Dr. Carlton B. Goodlett Place
San Francisco, CA 94102
8:00 pm – 12:00 am
Ticket Sales: Wednesday, March 21st Thru Thursday, April 12st, 2018
Online (Webstore) and in Treasurer’s Office: $115.00 w/ASB, $120.00 w/out ASB
Tickets are available for purchase on the webstore or at the Treasurer’s office during brunch, lunch or after school until 4:00 pm. You must bring your parent permission form (and have your approved guest pass, if bringing a guest) to the Treasurer’s Office. If you purchased your ticket on the webstore please bring your receipt to validate your purchase.
- Students who are failing any required classes, off track in credits for graduation, subject deficient for graduation and/or have excessive tardies / unexcused absences / discipline referrals have been placed on the Non-Participation List. Students on the list will be unable to attend Ball unless cleared from the List.
Purchase your ticket by end of school on Thursday, April 12th; there will be NO late sales. Tickets are NON-REFUNDABLE!
Parent Permission Forms: EVERY Senior and their parent(s) must complete a permission form and submit it to the Treasurer’s Office when purchasing their ticket.
- Every guest who is NOT a CVCHS Senior needs a guest pass even if they are a CVCHS Student.
- Complete the separate Guest Pass Application available in Student Services and submit it to the Discipline Office for Administration approval and signature.
- Last day to turn in Guest Pass for approval is Wednesday, April 11th, 2018.
- Please allow 24 hours for guest’s approval and pick up your signed form in Discipline office. If your guest is not approved, you will be notified by a CVCHS Administrator.
- You may purchase your guest’s ticket once your guest is approved.
- Final Day to purchase a ticket is Thursday, April 12, 2018.
Questions: Contact Marisa Veyna, Treasurer’s Office 925-682-7474 ext. 3163