Are you interested in a parking permit for the 2018-2019 school year? Online registration is now open!
How to Apply for the 2018 – 2019 Student Parking Permit
- Permit price: $50.00
- Student must have a valid driver’s license to apply for a permit.
- All parking spaces/permits will be randomly assigned to students.
- Seniors - Spaces will be filled until we reach capacity.
- Juniors – If there are available permits they will be assigned via a lottery drawing on Friday, August 3, 2018. You will be notified via email that you will or will not receive a parking permit for the upcoming school year.
- A waitlist will be created for any student who did not receive a permit based on their lottery number.
- Required documentation: You will need your school ID number, driver’s license information, vehicle information (year, make, model, color) license plate number and insurance carrier name and policy number to complete the registration application online.
- Overflow parking is available at Boatwright at no-charge.
Seniors Priority registration May 22nd – June 1st .
Juniors registration begins June 4th .
The final day to apply for a parking permit to be considered in the application pool is Friday, June 29, 2018. Students must have a current driver’s license to apply.
Please go to the website listed below to apply for a parking permit for the 2018 – 2019 school year and take a moment to read the Student Parking Permit Rules and Regulations.
Please remember that registering your vehicle does not guarantee you a parking permit for the upcoming school year. All students will be notified on Friday, August 3, 2018 via the email you registered with, on whether you will or will not receive a parking permit.
Payment and pick up of the permit will take place during Senior and Junior Walk-Thru on August 7th and 8th . You will have the option to pay on the school’s webstore once you have been notified you have received a parking spot.
Please contact Marisa Veyna, Treasurer at (925) 682-7474 Ext. 3163 or firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.