Clayton Valley Charter High School Proudly Presents
Eagle Arts Expo 2019
Thursday, April 11, 2019
6:00 pm to 9:00 pm - Multi Use Room
Deadline for Submission February 28, 2019
The Eagle Arts Expo is Sponsored by
CVCHS and the
Michelangelo D'Onofrio Arts Foundation and Clayton Sunrise Rotary Club
The Eagle Arts Expo is open to all students of:
- Clayton Valley Charter High School
- Pine Hollow Middle School
- Diablo View Middle School
- Mixed Media
- 3-D modeling
- All Submitted Pieces Must Be Original (more info below)
- Students are limited to Three Submissions
- Work Submitted Must Be Created By The Student
Submission Forms are available here. Each entry must have a submission form attached.
– Artwork can be submitted to your Art Teacher, or directly to Ms. Nolan in Room S-1
- Artwork will be returned to the Art Teachers for distribution. Students not enrolled in an art class will have their work returned to their Fourth Period Teacher. Middle School submissions will be returned to the School’s Art Teacher.
Original art pieces should be the fresh, creative idea of the student. Parody pieces (putting your own twist on an existing image) and use of pop culture icons in their submission is not considered original.
For videos, royalty-free music (which can be found online) can be used. Videos used for competitions or public viewing should not be "music videos", as they are considered plagiarized. In the case of documentary work, if you post that you are filming and someone walks by playing their "boom box" blasting an artist, i.e. Justin Timberlake; you can leave it in as ambient noise so long as it is not the full song.