In order to be cleared for participation in sports at CVCHS, a sports clearance packet must be completed before an athlete can be involved in any athletic activity, including tryouts/practice.
Please follow the instructions below:
- Parents must register their student-athlete online through Athletic Clearances Registration before a student can try out for a sport.
- A current physical must be uploaded.
- Your athlete's physical is good for one year from the date of the physicians signature.
(Remember – each physical form needs to be signed and stamped by your physician to be deemed valid. Also, if the physical will expire during the athlete's season please make an appointment for a new physical exam so your athlete does not miss any practice or playing time).
- Medical Insurance information must be provided.
- The following items must be completed and accepted online:
- Agreement Regarding Use of Steroids
- Concussion Information Sheet
- Covid Form
- Ejection Policy
- Parent/Student Handbook
- Statement of Consent
- Sudden Cardiac Arrest Information Sheet