To promote the safety and security of clayton Valley charter High School students, staff, families, and visitors, CVCHS has modified its stadium/gym Bag Policy by limiting the size and type of bags that spectators are allowed to bring into the stadium and gym(s).
Beginning September 2, 2022, only the following types of bags are approved:
- One clear plastic tote, not larger than 12” X 12” X 6”
- One clear resealable plastic storage bag, not larger than 1-gallon size
- One small “hand-sized” clutch purse, not larger than 5” X 7”
The following bags are prohibited:
- All purses, bags or containers larger than an approved small clutch purse or small clear tote
- Backpacks and duffle bags
- Camera and binocular cases or bags
- Mesh or drawstring bags
- Computer bags
- Fanny packs
Spectators may not enter the stadium with any bag that does not comply with the school's clear bag policy. Staff and security personnel, at their sole discretion, may determine what constitutes a prohibited bag.
CVCHS STADIUM & GYM RULES
- Permissible bags carried by spectators may be opened and inspected by security personnel or staff before stadium entry.
- Alcoholic beverages, outside food or drink items, tobacco products, and weapons are prohibited. (Exception: Factory-sealed plastic bottles that are factory sealed and 1 liter or less in size - only non-alcoholic beverages.)
- Spectators are prohibited from bringing footballs or other balls into the stadium.
- Air horns, bells, and all noisemakers are prohibited per CIF rules.
- Animals, other than service animals, are not allowed in the stadium.
- Powder or throwing of powder is prohibited.
- Masks or appropriate cloth face covering must be worn inside the stadium when required by executive order, law, or District policy. Masks or face coverings shall not extend above the bridge of the nose. Ski masks and bandannas used as masks are prohibited.
- Only authorized personnel are allowed on the field.
Persons possessing prohibited items or refusing inspection of bags or packages will not be permitted to enter the stadium.
Persons who violate these stadium/gym rules may be ejected without a refund.