CVCHS 2013 - 2014
Modified Dress Code
Explanation: The current dress code has been altered to encourage more conservative attire:
- No tube tops, halter tops, spaghetti strap tops, or see through blouses. Tank tops are allowed, however, the straps must be as wide as the width of two fingers.
- No visible midriffs, cleavage, or underwear. Tank tops, blouses, and shirts need to have necklines no lower than two inches down from collar bone.
- No shorts, skirts, and/or dresses shorter than your fingertips with a relaxed hand, arms straight at your side.
- Tights, yoga pants, and leggings cannot be worn in place of pants. These items can only be worn under tunics/dresses/skirts that have lengths no shorter than what was stated in item number 3.
- Sweatpants and pajama bottoms cannot be worn in place of pants, except for approved CVC club and sport organizations.
- No clothing or accessories promoting the use of drugs, alcohol, and/or tobacco.
- Clothing may not contain offensive, obscene images and/or language; no depictions of weapons of any kind or gang attire.
- No sagging pants that expose underwear or shorts underneath.
- Holes in jeans and pants must be lower than dress code length stated in item number 3.
- Shoes must be worn at all times. No sole-less shoes or slippers.
- Hats and hoods may not be worn inside a building.