Both parents and students are able to access the school's Student Information System (SIS), PowerSchool, using their own user name and secure password.
Students are provided with their student username and password by the school. Parents must create an account themselves and link their student to it using an original Access ID (username) and Access Password provided by the school. If you don’t have the original username and password, you can obtain one by emailing the school here.
As a parent, you can access your student's information and personalize your parent account by following the steps below:
1. Open an internet browser on your computer
2. Type https://cvchs.powerschool.com/public/home.html into the address bar
3. Click "Create Account"
4. In the upper portion, enter YOUR first name, last name, email, desired username and password.
5. In the bottom portion, enter the name of the student, the Access ID and Access Password (provided above), and your relationship to the student.
6. Click "Enter"
7. Remember to log off when you are finished.
To add another student to your parent account
1. Click on "Account Preferences" and switch to the "Student" tab
2. Click on "Add+"
3. Enter your other student's name, Access ID, Access password, and your relationship to the student.
4. Click "Submit"
The Grades and Attendance tab will allow you to check assignments and scores by clicking on the blue percentage across from a class. To email the teacher a question or concern, please click the teacher’s name link. The Grades History tab will show you the grades your child received in previous grading periods. The Teacher Comments tab is used to access current teacher comments for your student.