Take the following steps in ‘NAVIANCE’ by 6/5/20 to ensure your 4 year university receives your final transcript (if you need a transcript for a community college – email Ms. Edwards at email@example.com:
- Log onto NAVIANCE
- Go to CVCHS web site (claytonvalley.org)
- Go to Offices then Counseling tab
- Go to the Naviance tab and Log in
- User name = 1st letter of your 1st name & 1st letter of your last name & your student ID#, letters are all caps.
- Password – If you need your password reset, email Ms. Edwards at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update College Attending
- Go to “Colleges” tab
- Click on “Colleges I’m Applying To”
- Update “College That I Am Attending” (select college of choice)
- Make sure the college of your choice has the results of “accepted”
Final transcripts will be sent by July 1, 2020.
** If you have any questions email Ms. Edwards at email@example.com.
- DVC’s steps to enroll for graduating high school seniors have been updated and are now available atwww.dvc.edu/hsgrad. All steps can now be completed remotely.
- If you need a PDF transcript for DVC, contact Ms. Edwards at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Information on enrollment steps on how to apply to LMC can be found at https://www.losmedanos.edu/registration/
- Completion of orientation, assessment, and course planning is required to be eligible for the earliest priority registration date.
- Student Intent to Register (SIR): The deadline to accept an offer of admission remains as May 1st. Students who need additional time, or who need a deferment of a deposit, should contact their campus admissions office directly.
- Student Orientation: In light of the COVID-19 stay-at-home orders, UC campuses have modified traditionally in-person events to virtual and online formats.
- UC Analytical Writing Placement Exam (AWPE): Due to COVID-19 stay-at-home orders, the May 9, 2020 AWPE has been cancelled. Students intending to take the AWPE on May 9th will have other opportunities to satisfy UC’s Entry Level Writing Requirement and will hear more about these options from their intended UC campus in the coming months.
- AP Exams: The UC's will continue to award UC credit consistent with previous years for exams completed with scores of 3, 4, or 5.
- Financial Aid: The UC's understand that students and their families may be financially impacted by COVID-19. Students should use utilize the campus financial aid calculators to determine if there is or will be a significant change. If so, students should contact their intended UC campus's financial aid office.
- Final Transcripts: The UC's will continue to request that final transcripts be submitted by July 1st.
- Housing: Housing options are available. Here is more information on deadlines, options for family housing, and links to housing sites for each campus.
- Student Intent to Enroll (SIR): As for now, the deadline will remain as May 1st. However, individual CSU campuses are considering extending their deadline. Students should continue to check their portals for updates.
- AP Exams: The CSU will continue to honor all existing transferable credit for exams on which scores of 3, 4, or 5 are earned.
- English/Math Placement: CSU campuses will assess and initially place students in first-year English/Math based on multiple measures: high school and college courses completed, GPAs and test scores (SBAC, ACT, SAT) that students have submitted thus far.
- Early Start Program: The CSU will not facilitate a systemwide Early Start Program in summer 2020; individual CSU campuses may offer summer transitional programs (e.g. Summer Bridge) in virtual formats. Students should continue to check their portals for updates.
- Final Transcripts: The CSU'a will continue to request that final transcripts be submitted by July 15, 2020. New first-year students will remain in a conditionally admitted status until the CSU campus receives a final transcript document and review of the transcript for a-g requirements is completed.