Clayton Valley Charter High School

Gold Ribbon School Logo Model School Logo
Skip to main content
Registrar » Home


Copies of Items Needed for Registration:
- 2 Proofs of residency – lease agreement, property tax statements, car registration, etc
- Parent/guardian driver’s license
- *Immunization records which must include proof of the Tdap vaccine
- *Current transcript or last report card if student is a freshman      
- Copies of the most current IEP/504/ELD plans, if applicable
- Student’s birth certificate or passport
- Most recent report card

*registration will not be finalized unless these items are provided
If your student is transferring, from a MDUSD or any other high school, you must also bring:
- Drop/Withdrawal form from previous school
- Withdrawal grades from all classes at previous school

Leaving CVCHS:

If your child will be leaving CVCHS, please contact the Registrar the day before your student's last day.  A drop form will be given to the student to take to the Library and the Treasurer's Office for signatures. Once text books are returned and fines, if any, are paid the student will be given needed documents to take to their new school.

How to Order Alumni Transcripts and/or Graduation Verifications:

If you graduated in 2012 or prior, please contact MDUSD located at 1936 Carlotta Dr, Concord, CA 94519 or call (925) 682-8000 (student records) or visit their website at
If you graduated after 2012 and would like an official transcript, please click here  There is a 48-hour turnaround time and a $5 processing fee. 
How to Order Official/Unoffical Transcripts for Current Students:

If you are a current student and need a copy of your transcript, please go to the Main Office or Student Services and complete a transcript request form.  Your transcript will be available within 48 hours, free of charge, and you may pick it up from the Main Office.