Transferring to CVCHS?
Once your child is accepted to CVCHS, copies of the items listed below must be turned in to finalize their enrollment:
* Two Proofs of Residency – lease agreement, property tax statements, car registration, etc.
* Immunization records which must include proof of the Tdap vaccine - Please click here
for more information
* Copies of the most current IEP/504 plans, if applicable
* Student’s proof of age, birth certificate, or passportIf your student is transferring from another high school, you must also provide the following documents to CVCHS:
* Drop/Withdrawal form from their previous school
* Withdrawal/transfer grades from their previous school.
* TranscriptLeaving CVCHS?
If your child will be leaving CVCHS, please contact the Registrar's Office the day before your student's last day. A Disenrollment Form will be given to the student to take to the Media Center and to the Fiscal Office for signatures. Once text books are returned and fines, if any, are paid and the parent/guardian has signed our Disenrollment Form, documents will be provided to the parent/guardian which must be given to the new school.
Your school district's Superintendent will receive notification from us that your child disenrolled from CVCS. A copy of this notification will be mailed home and a final copy placed in the student's school records.