Copies of Items Needed for Registration:
- Two Proofs of residency – lease agreement, property tax statements, car registration, etc.
- Immunization records which must include proof of the Tdap vaccine
- Current transcript or last report card if student is a freshman
- Copies of the most current IEP/504 plans, if applicable
- Student’s proof of age, birth certificate or passport
- Most recent report card
If your student is transferring from another high school you must also bring:
- Drop/Withdrawal form from their previous school
- Withdrawal grades from all classes at previous school
Enrollment will not be finalized unless all of items above are provided.
If your child will be leaving CVCHS, please contact the Registrar's Office the day before your student's last day. A drop form will be given to the student to take to the Media Center and to the Fiscal Office for signatures. Once text books are returned and fines, if any, are paid the parent/guardian will be given needed documents to take to the new school.
How to Order Alumni Transcripts and/or Graduation Verifications:
If you graduated in 2012 or prior, please contact MDUSD located at 1936 Carlotta Dr, Concord, CA 94519 or call
(student records) or visit their website at
If you graduated after 2012
and would like an official transcript, please click
There is a 48-hour turnaround time and a $5 processing fee.
How to Order Official/Unoffical Transcripts for Current Students:
If you are a current student and need a copy of your transcript, please go to the Main Office or Student Services and complete a transcript request form. Your transcript will be available within 48 hours, free of charge, and you may pick it up from the Main Office.