Copies of the items listed below are needed in order for the registration process to be finalized:
- Two Proofs of residency – lease agreement, property tax statements, car registration, etc.
- Immunization records which must include proof of the Tdap vaccine
- Copies of the most current IEP/504 plans, if applicable
- Student’s proof of age, birth certificate or passport
If your student is transferring from another high school you must also provide the following documents:
- Drop/Withdrawal form from their previous school
- Withdrawal grades from all classes at previous school
Enrollment will not be finalized unless all of items above are provided.
If your child will be leaving CVCHS, please contact the Registrar's Office the day before your student's last day. A drop form will be given to the student to take to the Media Center and to the Fiscal Office for signatures. Once text books are returned and fines, if any, are paid and the parent/guardian has signed our drop form, documents will be provided to the parent/guardian which must be given to the new school.