Copies of Items Needed for Registration:
- 2 Proofs of residency – lease agreement, property tax statements, car registration, etc
- Parent/guardian driver’s license
- *Immunization records which must include proof of the Tdap vaccine
- *Current transcript or last report card if student is a freshman
- Copies of the most current IEP/504/ELD plans, if applicable
- Student’s birth certificate or passport
- Most recent report card
*registration will not be finalized unless these items are provided
If your student is transferring, from a MDUSD or any other high school, you must also bring:
- Drop/Withdrawal form from previous school
- Withdrawal grades from all classes at previous school
If your child will be leaving CVCHS, please contact the Registrar the day before your student's last day. A drop form will be given to the student to take to the Library and the Treasurer's Office for signatures. Once text books are returned and fines, if any, are paid the student will be given needed documents to take to their new school.
How to Order Alumni Transcripts and/or Graduation Verifications:
If you graduated in 2012 or prior, please contact MDUSD located at 1936 Carlotta Dr, Concord, CA 94519 or call
(student records) or visit their website at
If you graduated after 2012
and would like an official transcript, please click
or you may call in and pick it up from the Registrar's office - $5 processing fee.
How to Order Official Transcripts for Current Students:
E-mail the Registrar or stop by the Office between between 7:30 and 4:00. If the student is 18 or older, and someone other than the student is picking up the transcript, the student has to provide the name of the person who will be picking up the transcript and written permission to do so. Please provide a photo ID at time of pick-up.
If you would like the official transcript mailed to a college, please provide a stamped envelope addressed to the desired college.