Purchases: Employees must obtain prior approval before spending any out-of-pocket funds for which reimbursement is needed. Please see specific guidelines & approval order below.
TEACHER - DEPARTMENT CHAIR - DIRECTOR - EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR
Employee Out of Pocket Expenses:
- Individual purchases cannot exceed $500.00.
- Remember to obtain authorization prior to making the purchase.
- Always obtain a receipt, sales order or invoice.
- Complete an Employee Request for Check or Credit Card Charge Form
- Follow the steps on the form.
- Obtain authorized signature.
- Turn in completed request with original supporting documentation to the Fiscal Office.
Conference & Workshop Reimbursements
See Continuing Education page for information on Conference/Workshop reimbursements.
Office Depot Orders: Front Office Secretary ext. 3114
Text Book Orders
Text book orders must be approved by Department Chair & Director/Executive Director
Vendor Purchases: Contact Diane Bailey or Marisa Veyna
Fiscal Office ext. 3107
Purchase Authorization Limits:
Directors (who oversee a budget) - $5000.00
Principal - $10,000.00
Executive Director - $25,000.00
Governing Board - $25,000.00 plus
Any donation or participation in fundraising activity for the school is strictly voluntary and is not required for participation in any educational program or activity. All CVCHS groups, clubs & teams must follow all guidelines for fundraisers. Failure to do so may result in loss of privilege.
- Download the Fundraiser Packet below and follow instructions in the packet.
- Complete the Fundraiser Authorization Form located in the packet.
- Wait for administrative approval before beginning fundraiser.
- Complete a Fundraiser Recap/Revenue Form.
- Complete a Deposit Slip and turn in funds to Treasurer’s Office.
- Cash must be counted in dual control so be prepared to wait for funds to be verified.
Collection of Funds:
Please follow these steps anytime you are collecting money from students, parents, community etc.
*Clubs/Groups do not have to fill out the collection log for small fundraising items such as bake sales, Jamba Juice, water sales etc. but should fill out fundraising revenue sheet.