Clayton Valley Charter High School

Gold Ribbon School Logo Model School Logo
Skip to main content
Bendoyro, Helen » REGISTRATION


If you are transferring to CVCHS from another high school, you will need to complete a registration packet. Please contact the Registrar at (925) 682-7474, ext 3109.

You will also need to submit copies of the following items:

   -  Two  Proofs of residency – lease agreement, property tax statements, car registration, parent/guardian driver’s license, etc

   - *Immunization records which must include proof of the Tdap vaccine

   - *Current transcript or last report card if student is a freshman

   -  Copies of the most current IEP/504/ELD plans, if applicable

   -  Student’s birth certificate or passport

   -  *Drop/Withdrawal slip from previous school

   -  *Withdrawal grades from all classes at previous school  

 * = registration will not be finalized unless these items are provided