Skip To Main Content


There are times when students need to leave early or are absent during the school day.  If this is the case, a parent or guardian may call, email or send the student to the Main Office with a parent note to excuse their student or request a Permit To Leave.  Please see the steps below to ensure every student is accounted for.

Excuse an Absence or Request A Permit To Leave

Attendance Contacts

Vixen Calica

Fiscal Coordinator
Fiscal Office