We are very excited to announce that course selection for the 2024-2025 school year will be taking place in December/January/February for all current students. School counselors will meet with students to advise students and review each student’s course preferences to ensure selections are in accordance with high school graduation requirements, post-secondary requirements, and individual goals and needs.
Current students will select their courses once the portal opens in PowerSchool in January and will have two weeks to submit their final course selection.
To input course requests, students must log in to PowerSchool and click on the Class Registration link. Please note that course selection can only be accessed through the student’s PowerSchool login.
The Class Registration Link will only be open 2 weeks past the starting Course Selection day to make changes online to their requests.
- Rising 10th Grade will have from 12/13/23 - 12/28/23
- Rising 11th Grade will have from 01/10/24 - 01/25/24
- Rising 12th Grade will have from 01/17/24 - 02/1/24
- Incoming Freshman 02/03/24 - 02/18/24
Below is a helpful video to walk you through the course selection process.
HOW TO MAKE COURSE SELECTIONS:
Click to access your PowerSchool account. Use the following information to log in to the account:
- Student Username: First letter First name, First letter Last name, Student ID# No Spaces
- Student Password: 2 digit Birth Month, 2 digit Birth Day and Student ID# No spaces
Log on to Powerschool and click on the “Class Registration” link. Students will click on the pencil icon next to each subject area to access the choices for that subject. When done, click on the Submit button at the bottom to save your selections. The Class Registration Link will only be open 2 weeks past the starting Course Selection day to make changes online to their requests.